Draft Day Block

Moderators: Tycoons, Tornadoes, Devils

Post Reply
User avatar
Devils
Posts: 22645
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 am

Draft Day Block

I have an absolute gaggle of picks in the draft. Will look to move up in first with 18th, or consolidate any of these for something better on draft day. If you have a deal that makes sense, let me know. Also interested in upgrading my forward group. Let me know what makes sense.

8, 18, 28, 30, 48, 67, 68
User avatar
Shamrocks
Posts: 39963
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 11:13 am
Profile Comment: Luck of the Irish

Re: Draft Day Block

Holy shit.

Taking a page out of the Scorpions and Racers playbook.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"What we do in life, echoes in Eternity" - Maximus

2006/07 Most Improved Team Award
2008/09 Paik Award
2014/15 Paik Award
2015/16 Silver Division Champions
2015/16 Bob Mac Award
2015/16 Commish's Choice Award
User avatar
Devils
Posts: 22645
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 am

Re: Draft Day Block

I actually don't know how it happened I grabbed most of these years ago.
User avatar
Scorpions
Posts: 28584
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 am
Profile Comment: Ever since...I’ve been the Champ!

Re: Draft Day Block

Devils wrote:I actually don't know how it happened I grabbed most of these years ago.
I can relate bff. It sneaks up on ya.
Image

2019, 2023 SC CHAMPS!

2019, 2023 Bobby Mac Award Winner
User avatar
Devils
Posts: 22645
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 am

Re: Draft Day Block

Just a reminder, I am going to see how Draft Day is going, but may want to move up in first round. If not I do have a plethora of picks to get some other things done.
Post Reply