Everyone's feeling really great about this season, right!? Lot of positivity and good vibes out there, so let's keep that rolling with a trade block update, shall we?
Got a few things up for grabs here and even with 14 protects I've still got more than that I'd protect.
Precious, Precious D-Men
Noah Hanifin
Vegas looks like they're always going to be a wagon. Nice to have a solid stud d-man from a team of solid studs last time I checked. He's only 29 so there's plenty of runway there and did I mention he's on Vegas? Defensemen don't grow on trees and nobody's giving them away. Well, I'm not giving him away either but I am willing to deal him if the price is right. I'd generally say that I'm looking for a first rounder for him - assuming it's a contender with a low first looking to add a guy like this. Always up for negotiating or a package or something. If you need a 40-point guy on your back-end, he'll fit the bill.

What's the opposite of a Brandon Tanev roster picture? Probably this. Look at him and his fuck-me eyes!
Cam York
You know how good Cam York is? He's so good the Flyers moved up in the draft to grab him, saying "Fuck you, Cole Caufield we don't need you and your 51 goals!" if you want the guy the Flyers thought so much for they traded up for, he's definitely someone I would be open to moving. Again though, I know d-men are valuable commodities and especially ones that are 24. He's projecting for around 30 points this year with an upside of around 50 points. York should continue to shine now that he's out from under Torts' thumb.

Someone other than Darall can have this gem, too - I'll allow it... but call me if you're interested, Big D!
Other Guys aka Cheap Forwards
Cayden Lindstrom
I mean sure, if you wanna give me a full pick like a fourth in the 27 draft I'll certainly take it, but I know I'm probably more reasonably going to move this guy for an upgrade. If you want to take a flyer on a guy who went 4th overall, but just hit a little bit of a development speed bump due to an injury, making a move like this could make you look like a genius. If you've got a protection spot, Cayden could end up being a tasty Michigan State treat playing with the likes of Chase Reid.

This guy isn't a regular skater at the Burnaby Winter Club, if you know what I mean

