I can relate bff. It sneaks up on ya.Devils wrote:I actually don't know how it happened I grabbed most of these years ago.
Search found 223 matches
- Tue Sep 08, 2026 4:02 pm
- Forum: Devils Trade Block
- Topic: Draft Day Block
- Replies: 4
- Views: 210
Re: Draft Day Block
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 6:57 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 816
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:02 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 816
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
What do you want for him?
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 3:23 am
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: SUMMERTIME MENU
- Replies: 1
- Views: 287
SUMMERTIME MENU
***UPDATE***
Possibly make a deal for a protection spot. If anyone is still looking to grab one, hit me up.
Possibly make a deal for a protection spot. If anyone is still looking to grab one, hit me up.
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 2:40 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 816
- Sun Jul 05, 2026 6:34 pm
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: SUMMERTIME MENU
- Replies: 1
- Views: 287
SUMMERTIME MENU
Well boys the dog days of summer are here, time for some food for thought. We’ll be busy this offseason leading up to the draft and there’s plenty of goodies for everyone to enjoy.
__________________________________
PICKS:
I’ll be making the Scorps lotto pick but I have four other tasty 1st ...
__________________________________
PICKS:
I’ll be making the Scorps lotto pick but I have four other tasty 1st ...
- Sat Feb 28, 2026 1:34 pm
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: The Ele’Finn In The Room
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2434
Re: The Ele’Finn In The Room
If you’re looking to add the final piece to an SC championship team don’t miss this opportunity. He may have a new home by puck drop Sun. Don’t wanna hear the I would’ve paid more nonsense.
- Wed Jan 28, 2026 7:28 pm
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: The Ele’Finn In The Room
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2434
The Ele’Finn In The Room
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260129/97f8725a7b18b050b1ffef17df283ad9.jpg
The question on everybody’s mind, who is gonna land the biggest fish for their playoff run? With Barky skating and ahead of schedule for his return it’s time to start fielding offers. I’ve had at least a half dozen ...
The question on everybody’s mind, who is gonna land the biggest fish for their playoff run? With Barky skating and ahead of schedule for his return it’s time to start fielding offers. I’ve had at least a half dozen ...
- Mon Jan 19, 2026 12:24 am
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: Mid Season Block
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3148
Mid Season Block
Anyone looking to add a depth F, dman or a stud starting goalie, please inquire with management. Keep in mind I will need a player of the same position back in any deal involving a forward ir goalie.
Owen Tippett
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260119/0f71e64eb904fe9d441ac2f7b5c51ffc.jpg ...
Owen Tippett
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260119/0f71e64eb904fe9d441ac2f7b5c51ffc.jpg ...
- Fri Dec 12, 2025 11:37 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11952
2025/26 Trade Block
Barkov for 79ers 1st?
- Sat Sep 27, 2025 7:03 pm
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: Draft Day Pick Deals
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6276
Draft Day Pick Deals
I’ll be actively looking to move up and down the board on draft day, so if you have plans of doing the same let’s chat.
2025:
9th
13th
16th
20th
40th
42nd
77th
2026:
1st (Sco)
1st (Adm)
1st (Exp)
1st (Kam)
1st (Shr)
2nd (Sco)
2025:
9th
13th
16th
20th
40th
42nd
77th
2026:
1st (Sco)
1st (Adm)
1st (Exp)
1st (Kam)
1st (Shr)
2nd (Sco)
- Fri Sep 26, 2025 4:09 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11952
- Mon Sep 01, 2025 6:04 pm
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: Summa Summa Summatime
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2731
Summa Summa Summatime
****UPDATE****
With J-Rob and Iginla now gone, reacquiring my 2025 1st and unfreezing my 2026 1st, my focus is solely on the draft. I’ll be looking to move around, so feel free to send me any offers in regards to moving up or down the draft board. I’m also interested in moving three of my picks to ...
With J-Rob and Iginla now gone, reacquiring my 2025 1st and unfreezing my 2026 1st, my focus is solely on the draft. I’ll be looking to move around, so feel free to send me any offers in regards to moving up or down the draft board. I’m also interested in moving three of my picks to ...
- Fri Aug 08, 2025 6:02 pm
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: Summa Summa Summatime
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2731
Re: Summa Summa Summatime
I will also entertain trading a protection spot if the going rate is worth it.
- Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:58 pm
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: Summa Summa Summatime
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2731
Summa Summa Summatime
Ok folks it’s that time again. No need for a big rundown of players this year. Dickinson and Nikishin are my only two untouchables. I’m open for business for anyone else on my roster. Don’t drag your heels cause I’m in the mood to make moves.
If the right deal comes along for Barky or
J-Rob I’m ...
If the right deal comes along for Barky or
J-Rob I’m ...
- Sat Jan 25, 2025 12:52 am
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: Scorps 2025 Fire Sale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5162
Re: Scorps 2025 Fire Sale
Please don’t come talkin shit that you didn’t know or would’ve offered more when the dominos start to fall before puck drop Sunday. Barkov, Marchand, Giroux, McAvoy, Matheson and Hill are all highly probable to be moved prior to the start of
Week 17.
(Daysie’s smile just grew from ear to ear while ...
Week 17.
(Daysie’s smile just grew from ear to ear while ...
- Sun Jan 19, 2025 1:06 am
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: Scorps 2025 Fire Sale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5162
- Thu Jan 16, 2025 10:18 pm
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: Scorps 2025 Fire Sale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5162
Scorps 2025 Fire Sale
It pains me to do this but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.
Forwards:
-Brad Marchand
-Claude Giroux
Defensemen:
-Matheson
-McAvoy
-Hanifin
-Provorov
Goalie:
-Hill
I’ve had a lot of GM’s inquire about Barkov and he will be moved if an offer that I deem as sufficient compensation comes my ...
Forwards:
-Brad Marchand
-Claude Giroux
Defensemen:
-Matheson
-McAvoy
-Hanifin
-Provorov
Goalie:
-Hill
I’ve had a lot of GM’s inquire about Barkov and he will be moved if an offer that I deem as sufficient compensation comes my ...
- Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:20 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2024-25 Trade Block
- Replies: 14
- Views: 30769
- Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:04 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2024 Pre Protection Roster/Tradeblock
- Replies: 24
- Views: 105775
- Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:55 am
- Forum: Scorpions Trade Block
- Topic: 2024/25 Summer Trade Block
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6708
2024/25 Summer Trade Block
Testing the waters to see if it’s time to start my stripping career. If you’re looking for a vet forward to help your chances at run, hit me up. This trio can still help move the needle.
BRAD MARCHAND
https://media.tenor.com/RWOBLKXFwSQAAAAM/boston-bruins-brad-marchand.gif
CLAUDE GIROUX ...
BRAD MARCHAND
https://media.tenor.com/RWOBLKXFwSQAAAAM/boston-bruins-brad-marchand.gif
CLAUDE GIROUX ...
- Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:57 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2024 Pre Protection Roster/Tradeblock
- Replies: 24
- Views: 105775
2024 Pre Protection Roster/Tradeblock
Assassins wrote:I have a free protection spot as of right now as well.
Willing to trade it for a 2nd rounder.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:20 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2024 Pre Protection Roster/Tradeblock
- Replies: 24
- Views: 105775
Re: 2024 Pre Protection Roster/Tradeblock
Never bff.
- Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:33 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2024 Pre Protection Roster/Tradeblock
- Replies: 24
- Views: 105775
2024 Pre Protection Roster/Tradeblock
LolKilts wrote:hmmm
- Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:10 pm
- Forum: Tycoons Trade Block
- Topic: I want your protection spot
- Replies: 52
- Views: 121360
I want your protection spot
This is hilarious. Two trades is easier and tidier than one. Lol




